The International Order of Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the IOPW E-Wrestling Federation. New members welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOTO I [In-Character]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DGS
Admin
DGS

GOTO I [In-Character] Empty
PostSubject: GOTO I [In-Character]   GOTO I [In-Character] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:42 am

OOC: Not promoing? This is the place to be. Develop storylines, spark rivalries, and layeth the verbal smacketh down on your opponents (or, for that matter, anyone else) here. Unless otherwise tagged, like this paragraph for instance, everything said in this thread is completely and 100% in-character.

So... what? I'm just not booked? I was IOPW's first signee, the guy whose name singlehandedly got this company the sponsorships necessary to get off the ground, and when the inaugural card goes live I'm just not booked? I'm sorry, but someone's gonna have to explain that one to me. Explain to me why David Smith was benched in favor of... shit, what're these guys' names... Evan Caliban. Or Desmond Knight. Or... Christ.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Will someone please tell me why Matthew Kazama is main eventing, while I'm not even on the damn card?
Back to top Go down
https://iopw.forumotion.com
Evan Caliban

Evan Caliban

PostSubject: Re: GOTO I [In-Character]   GOTO I [In-Character] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:28 pm

@thecalibanned via twitlonger

Yo so the rumors are true? David Gideon Smith is in IOPW? I heard you were a legend man so why don't you start acting like 1?
Back to top Go down
DGS
Admin
DGS

PostSubject: Re: GOTO I [In-Character]   GOTO I [In-Character] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 6:59 pm

I get the feeling that the nature of my grievance is beyond your understanding. So all I'll say, for the time being, is that if you have something to say to me, get the fuck off your phone and say it to me.

I heard you were a wrestler. Start acting like one.
Back to top Go down
Evan Caliban

Evan Caliban

PostSubject: Re: GOTO I [In-Character]   GOTO I [In-Character] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 7:05 pm

@thecalibanned via Twitlonger

One of has a match this week, the other one doesn't, so I'll leave you to you do the math on that one, Smith. As for me, I do all my talking in the ring. So collect your sponsorship and legends chedder cuz i'll be busy blazing trails.
Back to top Go down
DGS
Admin
DGS

PostSubject: Re: GOTO I [In-Character]   GOTO I [In-Character] Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Hmm. Indeed. I can only surmise that the powers that be - powers I'm a great deal more familiar with than yourself, mind - deemed you in greater need of a tune-up than myself. But even so, that doesn't make it okay.

There are many reasons I'm here, but what you call "chedder" isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOTO I [In-Character]   GOTO I [In-Character] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOTO I [In-Character]
Page 1 of 1