The International Order of Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the IOPW E-Wrestling Federation. New members welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DGS
Admin
DGS

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Welcome! This is a space for new members to let the fed know you've arrived. Tell us a bit about yourself, how you found the fed, and so on. We're glad to hear it, and glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
https://iopw.forumotion.com
Evan Caliban

Evan Caliban

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:13 am

Any guests surfing around out there...don't be afraid to join! We'd be happy to have ya!
Back to top Go down
Evan Caliban

Evan Caliban

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Welcome to IOPW Desmond Knight! Drop a line here if ya want! We're glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Desmond Knight

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Hey Caliban thanks for the welcoming. Name is Dave, I'm 28 years old, married with 1 child that is my 8 month old daughter who's soon to be 9 month come the 13th of May, but yeah I'll be handling "The Prize Champion" Desmond Knight here once accepted.

I'll be posting my introduction Rp sometime tonight or tomorrow due to it being my wife's birthday today

- Dave.
Back to top Go down
Evan Caliban

Evan Caliban

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Nice to meet you Dave! Great app, great character, awesome gimmick! You're definitely accepted, just have to wait for DGS to hop on and move you to the Men of the Order group! We'll be working on the card once we have a few more people signed up!

Also (shameless plug inbound but...) If you have any friends looking for an e-fed to call home, let them know about IOPW! We'd be happy to have them here!

Welcome to the fed, my man! We're looking forward to reading your work! We all take a lot of pride in our writing, constantly learning and honing our craft!
Back to top Go down
Desmond Knight

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Will do, also I am up for ideas to get Knight off the ground and rolling for my introduction Rp seeing how I am horrible at them.

Back to top Go down
Evan Caliban

Evan Caliban

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Intro promos are horrible for everybody, so don't sweat it too much lol. I just used mine to give everyone a general feel for Caliban. He's a new character for me, but I have a bevy of characters that I've used over the years. If you want to bounce around ideas, I'm open for some brainstorming!

We encourage you to run the angles and feuds that you would like to pursue. We want you to tell Desmond's story the way YOU want to tell it, not our distorted vision of it. We were part of a fed where they would control almost every aspect of our characters and it was a headache to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Lindsey Calaway

Lindsey Calaway

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Hmm what to say..well some of you guys talked to me the other night when i signed up and was in the chat  I'm Lindsey (yes that is my real name), I'm a comic book,rocker,wrestling,baseball,gaming geek. I have been in and out of the role playing world for about 15  years now. I have been in the real indy wrestling scene for 3 years as a ref,but i had to drop it due to some family stuff. I'm a pretty cool girl,from what I have been told lol.

Umm I like to face not only the girls,but the guys to,so I hope yall are ready for me.

other then that im easy to talk to so if you want to work with me or anything..just let me know
Back to top Go down
Evan Caliban

Evan Caliban

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:15 pm

Welcome Lindsey! Glad to have ya in IOPW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Thread   Arrival Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The International Order of Pro Wrestling :: Introductions | Announcements | Rules and Guidelines :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: